Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welcome Back Assighment!

This is one of my favorite pictures because it looks so real and it shows the you don't always have to look perfect and when you catch people off guard or doing something that involves action it makes the pictures ten times better!

I like this picture because i like it when pictures are in black and white with the kind of alone look i think it goes very well together. Also i like that there isn't that many people in in it and the water makes it look good to!


I like this picture because Ive never seen underwater look so cool before i love how there is different shades of the water as well along with...man i just love the way this picture looks its different.

1. What was the best song of 2010?
Humm i like a lot of songs this year but my favorite song still to this day is shut it down by drake!(: I picked this song as my favorite because it is a really mellow chilled song and i know most of the words i can also listen to it all day and not get tired of it.

2. What was the best movie of 2010?
I didn't really get a chance to see any movies that i really wanted to see last year but i did really wanna see Saw 6 i just never got the chance to, so i cant really pick the best movie of 2010 but it was the first time i saw American History X and it was my favorite because it was a very intense true story.

3. What was the most important news story of the year?
He most important new story this year i would have to say would be story's about our economy and how people are getting money and keeping their jobs. And thats because people need to know these things so then know ahead a time what is coming for them.


4. Who was the most important person of 2010?
Hum i really like Trey Songz because his music is great and he is so sexy and i just got into his songs last year.

5. What was the biggest sports OR entertainment, story OR person of 2010 (you should google what is appropriate for your choice)
I would have to say Lady Gaga even though i don't like her because everything was about her this year its not even funny i guess i don't like her style but everyone else does.


1. Tell me what is the one thing that happened on your holiday that you will remember? It can be a trip, a family visit, a present, something fun.
I hung out with a guy Ive liked since the 6th grade and he met my family and everything and they love him! And i also just hung out with my friends and made the best of my time to be honest!

2. What are your resolutions for the 2011 year?
My resolution is to lose some weight i hope i do it(: 
 
3. What are you looking forward to in 2011?
Forgetting the past and having a new year and becoming a sophomore!(:


No comments:

Post a Comment