Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Drung Cartels In Mexico!

My Response:
This topic was a good topic but what it was about was bad. Ive never heard of so many people dying at once in that little amount of time. I mean i don't see how so many murders can be committed to so many people not all people are bad and not all people deserve to be harmed in any kind of way let alone die!!! I really hope that the people that are killing get caught before they kill again......if they don't get caught the murders will keep going on. And you never know they can get worse, the last thing that people want is for more people to die.

My Picture:
My favorite picture was the black and white photo where the man had his hand tied up with a rope behind his back, when he is dead lying on the ground on a black tarp between two cars. the photographer used the rule of thirds and the fact that he mad it black and white made the picture more to my interest. Also he used a certain view point, along with a little bit of framing. This was my favorite photot because it as in black and white and the fact that it was just focused on what had happened to the man made the photo more strong. I really liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment