Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Great Black And White Photography Part 3.

The first thing that caught my eye in this photo was how close her face was to the camera, and how pretty her eyes look. To me she looks like she has natural beauty but just a little eye makeup, and her eye lashes are so long and really pretty. This is a really natural picture and i like it a lot and this is why it caught my attention.
-I see something not to clear and I'm not to sure what it is but it is frightening me a little bit. It kind of looks like a shadow and I'm very curious to find out what it is. Its a very dark big shadow.
-I smell something very different something i haven't smelt before. Its very different like it seems like its there but the scent is so little i cant tell. This smell is very new to me.
-I hear absolutely nothing it is just quite. There is no one in here with me, just me all alone. Even though it feels like there is something here with me.
-I taste the cold air going into my mouth. My mouth is beginning to become dry and I'm very thirst. i dont understand why this air is giving me dry mouth.
-I feel a little alone and frightened and I'm trying to concentrate on the shadow I'm seeing. This is all a shock to me Ive never seen something like this before. I swear i fell someone touching me but now ones there.
 
The thing that caught my eye in this photo was that the girl is focused on feeding the bird and i think that her not looking at the camera and paying attention to something else makes the photo really pretty. She seems very focused. I love it.
-I see the women that i am photographing is very concentrated and focused on what she is doing. She is holding the cup very proper and it makes her look very mannerly. I see that the girl is really into this bird she is putting a lot of mind into it.
-I smell the strong smell of bird seed we have around here to keep the birds here. The sweet smell of the tasty drink that she is letting the bird drink. And my favorite of all time is the strong sweet but yet tangy scent of her perfume. 
-I hear the birds beak going into the water as i snap the picture. Also i hear the bird bath water going in the background. I hear the women keep trying to grasp the glass in a different way.
-I taste the smell if the bird food. The fresh air that smells like flowers. Also the taste of my winter fresh gum in my mouth.
-i feel the cold breeze hitting my bare arms. The curtain on my camere brushing my air very slightly.
And water drips hit my arm as they fall from the ceiling.


I would like to do a blog on my photographer.(:


No comments:

Post a Comment